If you want an AMAZING PIRATE BIRTHDAY theme, the things that you need to work on is the decoration.
Now if you love DIY things you can use printables to customize your Pirate Birthday Party.
1. The first thing that you need to know is what Invitation you would like to match your Pirate Birthday Theme.
You can use a Digital Invitation and send it by email, Whatsapp or on social media.
2. The next thing to do is find matching Pirate decoration :
Here are some matching printables items that you can use :
- Pirate Welcome Sign
- Pirate Bunting
- Pirate Cupcake Toppers
- Pirate Straw Flags
- Pirate Backdrop
- Pirate Favor Tag
- Pirate Water Bottle Label
- Pirate Party Hats
- Pirate Napkin Rings
- Pirate Chocolate Stickers
3. The third thing is to find objects that you can use for the decoration of your Pirate Birthday Party.
Here are a list of some objects that you can use for your party :
- Old lantern
- Mason Jars ( to put your candies inside)
- an old wine barrel
- skull heads
- fake gold coin
- wood jewelry box (can be use fill with a fake treasure)
- a black table cloth
- a thick manila rope
- Old wine bottle (you can then put messages like thank you note inside or cues for a Pirate Treasure Chest)